The Krieger Way
Create your own Future with Kriegers and the Krieger Way of doing business
We know your life isn't just about work. You have additional things going on—family, friends, personal interests, education and more. That's why we offer a comprehensive package that helps you live your best life, grow personally and professionally, get rewarded for the results you deliver, and take advantage of the special extras that only Kriegers can offer.
The programs, benefits and perks you receive may vary based on where you live and work. But when you add it all up, the total package provides the same result: We support you throughout all stages of your life and career.
You are more than your job, and your rewards reflect that.
Here's just a sample of our the benefits that you may be eligible for:
Pay & Benefits
•Affordable healthcare insurance options may be available for full-time positions including medical, vision coverage
•Vacation and sick leave for full-time positions •Retirement plans may be available for full-time and part-time positions
•Uniforms provided for certain positions
THE KRIEGER WAY BECAUSE EVERYTHING MATTERS
Our business is built on relationships. To meet and exceed our guests expectations. We want to be known for our friendly, relaxed, helpful environment. To support this goal we feel strongly that our image needs to reflect our mission.
The Krieger Way encourages a classic look that is clean, natural, polished and professional. Regardless of your position in our firm, when you take pride in your appearance, you become a role model for those around you. You convey an attitude of excellence that will be apparent to our guests, facilitate meeting their expectations and translate into building stronger, lasting relationships.
The Krieger Way includes but is not limited to the following:
Male and Female
Intentional body alteration or modification for the purpose of achieving a visible, physical effect that disfigures, deforms or similarly detracts from a professional image is prohibited. Examples include, but are not limited to: visible tattoos, brands, body piercing (other than traditional ear piercing for women), tongue piercing or splitting, tooth filing, earlobe expansion and disfiguring skin implants. Tattoos must be discreetly and completely covered at all times.
The frames and lenses of both prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses should be a conservative color and style free from contrasting logos. Sunglasses should not be worn in the presence of a guest at any time.
Attire must be clean and in conformance with the department in which one is actively engaged.
- Hair must be neatly groomed, never extend beyond or cover any part of the ear or the shirt collar.
- A military haircut is permitted.
- Braids, beads or any ornamentation are not permitted.
- If colored, it must be natural looking and well-maintained, meet above standards and create a uniform look.
- Facial hair is discouraged. If present it must be neatly trimmed and may not present an unkempt appearance. Facial hair must be neatly trimmed and may not present an unkempt appearance. Extreme styles are prohibited.
- Team Members without a mustache, beard, or goatee are expected to be clean-shaven every day.
- Clean, presentable fingernails are a must. Fingernails should not extend beyond the tip of the finger.
- Hair should be neat, extreme styles are not permitted
- Beads or ornamentation is not permitted.
- Shaving of the head or any portion of the head or eyebrows is not permitted, unless due to health conditions.
- Extremes in dyeing, bleaching or coloring are not permitted.
•Make-up and Fingernails
- If makeup is worn, it should be applied in a blended manner and in appropriate, neutral colors.
- Decals, charms or fingernails are not permitted as well as bright neon colors or extreme length of fingernails. A good guide is one-fourth of an inch beyond the fingertip.
Please remember; you are expected to demonstrate professionalism and good judgment at all times. For this reason if you are ever in doubt as to your appearance or actions please keep in mid that anything that could be considered distracting or not in the best interest of our firm will not be permitted.
No matter what your role is, anytime you are in public, you are on stage. Your attitude and appearance are direct reflections on our firm. Often it is the seemingly little things that detract from our guests enjoyment, chewing gum, poor posture, frowning, use of a cell phone, remaining seated when our guest is standing, etc. Smoking or eating in areas visible to our guests is strictly prohibited.
Please remember, just like an actor/actress, we are counting on you for good stage presence to exceed our guests expectations.